Thursday, October 2, 2008

I.V.A.N.'s Scotch Review



I'm a fan of Scotch Whisky, so when I was at BevMo the other day looking for a quality spirit, my final decision was no huge surprise. I decided to go out on a limb and experiment with something new and ended up with Buchanan's De Luxe (aged 12 years). The overall taste is peppery at first, then you begin to get the taste of smoke, with hints of vanilla and honey. The aftertaste coats the palate with toasted oak and tobacco flavors. I give it 3.75 stars out of 5. The 750 ml bottle (fifth) retails for around $47.00. Below I put a video on how to taste scotch for any future connoisseurs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually watched the video!!!!!!LoLoLoL

Anonymous said...

how many more times are you gonna remind us you like the bottle

Anonymous said...

i luv this I.V.A.N. you're swagger is so diff.