Thursday, September 11, 2008

NELLY "Brass Knuckles"


I assume I don't need to put write a bio on this dude. You should know who Nelly is by now. He's back with his 5th solo album "Brass Knuckles", his first album in four years. The release date is Sept. 16, but thanks to my industry insiders I can provide you with the exclusive. He has a lot of features on this one. Below is the tracklisting. To listen, CLICK HERE.

[].01.[] U Ain't Him (Feat. Rick Ross)
[].02.[] Hold Up (Feat. T.I. & LL Cool J)
[].03.[] LA (Feat. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg)
[].04.[] Long Night (Feat. Usher)
[].05.[] Lie (Feat. St. Lunatics)
[].06.[] Party People (Feat. Fergie)
[].07.[] Self-Esteem (Feat. Chuck D)
[].08.[] Body On Me (Feat. Akon & Ashanti)
[].09.[] Stepped On My J'z (Feat. Jermaine Dupri & Ciara)
[].10.[] Let It Go (Feat. Lil' Mama & Pharrell)
[].11.[] One And Only
[].12.[] Chill (Feat. St. Lunatics)
[].13.[] Who fu*ks Wit Me (Feat. Avery Storm)
[].14.[] UCUD GEDIT (Feat. Gucci Mane & R. Kelly)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good looking for this one Ivan.