Monday, September 8, 2008

Ryan Leslie circa 1994



I ran across this video this morning and I thought I'd share. It's Ryan Leslie, most known for signing and producing Cassie, receiving a community service award from a local television station in 1994. I had no idea he was a bay area product. By the way, he ended up graduating high school in 1994, at the age of 15. He received his degree from Harvard University at 19. I'll be kind and save the pocket protector jokes for another time.

Below is his new video for "Addiction". The song features Cassie & Fabolous. Only Fabolous appears in the video....hmmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! That first video mad me cry with laughter, GREAT JOB IVAN! LoL

"Rap is Ryans way of projecting his point of view" LoL

Anonymous said...

Shows anybody can do it. If we all just help out a little in our community, boy what a day it would be!